Saturday, August 25, 2018

Introduction, Ohm's law and Types of current

Welcome to our Blog

Why I started this blog?

To make the people to learn about the electronics easily in a step by step process

Who am i?

I have a electronics service center in chennai. Where am an expert in repairing the mobiles, laptops and desktops, LCD and LCD tv service.


What you will see in this site?

We can see about ohm's law, Complete active and passive smt components and its testing with multimeter. And how to service your home appliances by yoursel. It will be very much useull to engineers also to understand about electronics.

LETS START----->


OHM'S law

Relationship between Voltage Current and Resistance.


  
ohms law

Lets imaging a water system

Current is the TANK that contains the WATER.

Voltage is the SIZE of the pipe connected to the tank.

Resistance is the TAP that connected at the end of the pipe.

I think you would have imagined.

Ohms LAW


By knowing any two values of the Voltage, Current or Resistance quantities we can use Ohms Law to find the third missing value. Ohms Law is used extensively in electronics formulas and calculations so it is “very important to understand and accurately remember these formulas”.

To find the Voltage, ( V )

                                            [ V = I x R ]      V (volts) = I (amps) x R (Ω)

To find the Current, ( I )

                                           [ I = V ÷ R ]      I (amps) = V (volts) ÷ R (Ω)

To find the Resistance, ( R )

                                          [ R = V ÷ I ]      R (Ω) = V (volts) ÷ I (amps)


Types of Current

Difference between AC and DC


In AC current the  shock will be less and it is used for electrical equipment purpose.

The AC is converted from DC because it can be stored and the shock will be 10 times higher than AC voltage. It is used for electronic purpose.


Let us move to SMT Components in my next blog.






No comments:

Post a Comment